Intermittent fasting is a weight loss regime that alternates fasting and eating. During the fasting period, you should not be eating anything except water, black coffee, or sugarless tea. You can eat anything during your eating window.
Here lies the challenge. How can you sustain not eating during your fasting periods? You can instill a lot of discipline in your body. There are also some products available that can help you survive fasting hours without ruining your intermittent fasting routine.
Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is a compound found in cannabis that offers a wide range of effects and numerous health benefits. Learning more about what is thcv, you will discover that these benefits are what makes it different from other cannabinoid cabbabiniouds such as THC and CBD.
Cannabinoid is any chemical substance that joins the brain and cannabinoid receptors in your body. Cannabinoids for human consumption are classified as medicinal, recreational, and synthetic. They produce the same effects as the Cannabis Sativa plant, an herbaceous species used in folk medicine.
Whether you use marijuana for medical purposes such as for a type of relief or a regular consumer wanting a specific effect, THCV is making a lot of waves.
- Unlike THC, THCV suppresses your appetite so this cannabinoid is good for those wanting to lose weight. But THCV should never be used to treat anorexia or appetite loss.
- TCHV is a psychoactive cannabinoid that is found in Sativa strains of Cannabis. It makes you alert and motivated. It can also give you a feeling of euphoria. This is why TCHV is best for daytime use or any time full functionality is essential.
- THCV may reduce your panic attacks.
- THCV has the ability to reduce insulin resistance and regulate blood sugar levels.
- THCV can also stimulate bone growth because it can help in the growth of new bone cells.
- THCV may also help improve motor control, tremors, and brain lesions common in Alzheimer’s disease patients.
Many people go into intermittent fasting primarily to lose weight. Cannabis is primarily used to stimulate appetite. If cannabis can help you gain weight because it can increase your appetite, how can it be used along with intermittent fasting?
Cannabis contains the THCV chemical. Although found in cannabis in small amounts,
THCV is an appetite suppressor. THCV may be similar to THC, but they provide opposite effects. THCV suppresses your appetite while THC increases your appetite. In effect, thcv mints will not ruin your intermittent fasting regime when taken during your fasting days.
Thcv mints review shows that these mints are effective in suppressing your appetite and energizing your body during fasting periods. These mints which contain THCV also increase your focus and functionality, thus it is best taken during the daytime.
Intermittent fasting has proven to promote weight loss and other beneficial effects on your overall health. THCV can help you suppress your appetite during fasting hours. THCV works hand in hand with intermittent fasting so you can achieve your weight loss and overall wellness goals.